Last updated: 18th December 2015
Background Music in FIFA
Before you (or your designated broadcaster) starts broadcasting, remember to disable the background sound in FIFA menus to prevent copyright infringement when uploading your videos. There are 2 ways to do this.
1. Go to "Customise" -> "EA SPORTS TRAX" from FIFA menu screen.
2. Select "Turn All On/Off".
3. Select "Yes".
4. The green ticks for all the tracks will be removed.
1. Go to "Customise" -> "Settings" from FIFA menu screen.
2. Select "Game Settings".
3. Go to "Audio" tab and look for "Music".
4. Set the volume level of "Music" to "0".
There are many ways to broadcast your FIFA gameplay on the Internet. This guide will only cover the official ways found within PS4 (except USTREAM, which requires a Pro subscription to archive live streams). PS4 allows the user to broadcast to any one streaming website at any time. This guide assumes that the user already have the respective accounts created beforehand. To start broadcasting, press the "Share" button located between the D-pad and the Touch pad. This will bring up the following broadcast screen:
Select "Broadcast Gameplay" to choose the preferred streaming platform.
Option 1 (Twitch):
1. Select "Twitch".
2. After logging into the Twitch account (for first time logins), the default title will be taken from your account and the default quality will be chosen based on your Internet speed. Click "Start Broadcasting" to start the live stream. The live stream will be shown on http://www.twitch.tv/username.
Option 2 (YouTube):
1. Select "YouTube".
2. After logging into the YouTube account (for first time logins), the default title will be entered and the description will be taken from your channel. Click "Start Broadcasting" to start the live stream. The live stream will be shown on http://www.youtube.com/c/username/live and https://gaming.youtube.com/c/username/live.
For YouTube live streams, they are automatically archived and shown as a video upload. For Twitch live streams, the user will have to enable a setting to enable archiving of live streams.
Archive settings on Twitch
1. Select "Setting" (spanner icon) on the left navigation pane.
2. Click on "Channel & Videos".
3. Ensure that the setting "Automatically archive my broadcasts" is selected.